On our Facebook-page, we have started to collect 101 reason, besides Postcrossing that is, to write a postcard. We will be posting the reasons here too – but follow us on Facebook to get the reasons the moment they are published!
Have a good reason that you want to add to our list? We love to hear it! Send us a message at info <at> cardcetera.com.
- I heard a song and I thought of you! It has been a while since I heard from you, so here is my asking ´Hi, how are you doing?´ – This card goes well with it.
- I wanted to write you a letter, but as I do not have a lot of time I am writing this postcard to let you know I am thinking about you AND will write a letter soon. (Ofcourse you can also add a postcard to your letter!) – This card goes well with it.
- I know we haven´t seen eachother for a while, but I wanted to let you know I am thinking about you. You are not forgotten! – This card goes well with it.
- TGIF – Thank God It’s Friday! I would love to go for an afternoon drink with you, but as we can´t do that right now I am sending you this paper drink. Cheers! Let´s meet soon. – This card goes well with it.
- Let´s go to the movies, let´s go see a star! I saw that this great movies will be premiering soon, shall we go there togheter? – This card goes well with it.
- I read a great book that I want to recommend to you – it´s called… – These cards go well with it.
- Finally, spring is here! I wanted to share this great feeling with you and found this sunny card. – These cards go well with it.
- It is queesday. I found so many nice items on the vrijmarkt and I wanted to share some of these treasures with you!
- I´m free today, as it is the National Worker´s Day. What better use of the day than writing postcards? So here is me popping in and sending something nice to your mailbox!
- I saw your Smarter every day postcard call and wanted to add to your amazing postcard wall project with this card.
- The first weekend in May there is the yearly Postcrossing London-meeting. We didn´t get to go there this year, but let´s book the weekend for next year and go there!
- It´s national postcard week, so I decided on sending some dear friends a postcard and show them how nice it is to find a postcard in the mailbox. – This card goes well with it.
- It is spring and I just saw the first butterfly of the year & I wanted to share that feeling with you! – These cards go well with it.
- It is (almost) mothersday. Sorry I am not there this Sunday, but ofcourse I´m thinking about you. Love, your daughter.
- It is world fairtrade day today and I found this postcard when visiting the Wereldwinkel. So: happy word fairtrade day!
- You are going on a holiday. Enjoy – I hope you will be able to relax in the sun!